- What does it show about their understanding?
- What does it show about their writing skills?
- What is the connection to the rest of their academic/intellectual growth?
- What does it show about your growth in teaching writing and/or social studies?
- What does it show about their challenges?
- What does it show in a positive way?
- What would you do differently?
- What would you make sure to do exactly the same way?
- Other observations
Friday, January 13, 2012
Student Writing Reflection Part 1
Now that you have taken a close look at and discussed your student writing, take a few minutes to do a quick write about what you've observed. The following are some guiding ideas :