First, I want to say "Congratulations" to everyone for putting together and presenting some great lessons to end this first year of the project. What a great resource of lessons for everyone to share.
I also wanted to add a few links to your collection.
1. Lesson Writer - This site allows you to input your own text and then create vocabulary, comprehension, writing activities, and more from it.
2. Creating an interactive cloze text - To create a CLOZE activity, you could just delete selected words in a document. This site is a screencast tutorial that shows you how to create a CLOZE activity in Microsoft Word that's interactive.
3. Microsoft PowerPoint SlideFest - This is a humorous set of video tips from Microsoft on how to/how not to create effective PowerPoints. Be sure to preview them carefully. You may not want to use (in their entirety) with kids.
4. History Buff - History Buff has primary source documents showing how events were reported in their time.
5. History Tours - History Tours is a wiki source for Google Earth files. They won't open if you don't have Google Earth installed.
Thanks again for teaching me along the way. I'm looking forward to next year!